A necessary and critical requirement considering the huge amount of funds that flow through the system. For accountability and transparency, every action in the system must be attributable to a person and all persons must be accountable. System rights and privileges play a key role in ensuring this happens. The administrative panel is where user rights, privileges and passwords are managed by the system administrator.
- Existing users: View existing users and their roles.
- Profiles: Browse the various profiles in the system.
- Profile permissions: Change the rights to a particular profile.
- System Rights: View system rights and permissions.
- Password Policy settings: Change the settings related to password policies.
- Users Audit Trails: View the user’s activity logs.
- Backup: Backup instructions.
- System configurations: Administrator system configurations
- Scheme level access