At the core of FundMaster is the financial accounting sub-module.
The accounting module features a fully-fledged accounting package that has functionalities to handle benefits and claims processing with functions including:
- Accounts Receivables
- Accounts Payables
- Cash Management
- Asset Management
- General Ledger
- Chart of Accounts: Listing of General Ledger accounts used by the company.
- Cash Management: The recording of financial transactions.
- GL Transaction Mapping: Mapping of fund processes to their specific General Ledger Accounts.
- Accounts Payable: Record the amount that the company owes.
- Accounts Receivable: Record the amount owed by entities to the company.
- Fixed Assets: Company Assets that cannot be easily liquefied
- Accounting periods: Financial periods.
- Budget: Listing of the company’s planned expenses and revenues.
- Statutory: Payments made to Authorities.
- Journals: Financial journals.
- Exchange Rates: Exchange rates.
- Inter-Company Transaction Register: Intercompany transaction register.