You will be required to be exceptionally good in the following skills and technologies and constantly embody the desire to push oneself to grow and improve as a software engineer.
- BSc in Computer Science (bias in software development)
- Presentation technologies (Eclipse SWT, DHTML/HTML, JSP, XSL).
- Distributed component technologies (EJB, application servers).
- Database design and development and data modeling (SQL, XML).
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD), data structures and algorithms.
- Development process tools: IDE’s, compilers, debuggers, profilers, version control systems, code coverage and automated testing tools.
- Requirements gathering, milestone-based development and triage.
- Multiple operating systems (Windows 2003, Solaris, AIX, Linux, HP-UX).
- Application servers (WebLogic, IBM WebSphere , JBOSS).
JBOSS SEAM stack
- ORM – Hibernate, Datalink
- Web services, SOAP
- Enterprise Relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2).
SKILLS & SPECIFICATIONS
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Good customer relationship management skills
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of programming language e.g. Delphi and database
- Knowledge of structured query language